Aging provides a variety of unique challenges, especially as more and more of our population crests 65 years of age. Changes in housing, health care needs, spheres of influence, and […]
Why Midwest Family Care?
Midwest Family Care is changing the way we care in America and more specifically right here in Madison. With the help of family and highly motivated individuals like you, we can impact care in our health care system and strengthen the care within families. Whatever your gift, share it with the world! A small number of people who are committed to change can truly transform care in our culture. There is no better time to join Midwest Family Care – an extraordinary team of health care professionals working together for the mutual benefit of providing high quality long-term care.
How You Will Grow
Our clients and their families depend on us, and our employees count on us to provide them with resources for professional growth and career advancement.
That is the reason our entire approach revolves around building a plan that suits each individual—based on where you are in your career, where you want to go, and what you need to achieve your goals. The relationships you build, the clients you serve, the purpose you find, and the experiences you have ultimately will contribute to your connection to our firm.
By living our values of integrity, passion, and stewardship, we have created a remarkable culture.
- Mindful recognition of the individual gifts our employees bring to our culture,
- Progressive responsibility and autonomy early in and throughout your career
- A tremendously diverse and dynamic client base
- Challenging assignments that encourage you to stretch toward new capabilities
- Direct and personal access to leaders at all levels in the firm
- Personal attention of a smaller organization
- Flexibility to work in a way that makes sense for you and your clients
- An explicit commitment to your professional development and growth with regular classroom, on-the-job, experiential, and self-directed learning opportunities
- Health insurance (individual and family plans)
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible schedules
- Exercise and wellness resources
- Simple IRA with corporate contribution
- Paid training
- Recognition programs
- Referral bonus program
- Professional growth opportunities
Careers for Caregivers:
- Lead Caregiver
- CBRF-Certified Caregiver
- Caregiver with Mental Health Experience
- Live-In Caregiver
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Memory Care Specialist
- Personal Care Assistant
- Corporate Finance Intern
- Executive Assistant
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Social Media and Website Coordinator
Words from employees:
“Thank you guys for everything. Loving it with you guys. You appreciate people who love what they do. Great quality job.” Current Midwest Caregiver, Heather Borman
“After the loss of my dad, being hired by you was the best thing that could have happened to me. It gave me a reason to keep smiling. Thank you so much for that.” Former Midwest Caregiver, Judy Herwig