At Midwest Family Care, we are constantly concerned with the employee and with the customer experience. Happy, engaged employees are our best ambassadors, and customers can tell when people like […]
Now Hiring: Outreach Manager
Are you a natural at networking?
Do you aspire to inspire?
We are seeking an OUTREACH MANAGER who can amplify our sales and our recruitment efforts within the in-home care industry. As Outreach Manager, you will help us recruit top talent for our care management, our assisted living, and our youth support divisions as well as develop sales-oriented relationships to grow our organization.
We seek individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment.
Midwest Family Care is a leading provider of in-home healthcare services in South Central Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, our business practices, our appreciation for team members, and our client/community relationships.
We are seeking team players who want to make an immediate impact.
• Minimum 2 years of healthcare recruiting and/or sales experience.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, sales, staffing, and human resources.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Must be a team player and resourceful
• Adaptability to new technology, programs and documents
• Motivated by challenges and hard work
• Ethical, honest, punctual and creative
• Base Salary + Commission
• Health Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits
• 401K/Simple IRA
• Paid Holidays