Now Hiring: Recruiting & Retention Specialist
Recruiting & Retention Specialist
The recruiting/retention specialist will help amplify our recruitment efforts within the home care industry, while helping us create added value and incentives for our current employees. You will help us recruit and interview top talent for our home care, care management, youth support, and assisted living divisions while developing sales-oriented relationships within our market to grow our organization.
Our home care division is booming, and we are always recruiting to keep up with client demand.
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare experience, preferably in recruiting
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, sales, staffing, and human resources
- Strong communication skills—both written and verbal—with the ability to influence
- Must be a resourceful team player
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment
- Adaptability to new technology, corporate culture, processes, and documentation
- Motivated by challenges and by hard work
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ethical, honest, punctual, and creative
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401K/Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
Midwest Family Care is a leading provider of in-home healthcare services in South Central Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, our business practices, our appreciation for team members, and our client/community relationships. We are seeking team players who want to make an immediate impact.
For apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com